Lucky Puppy Training Classes
The puppy preschool that will set your puppy up for success!
The American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior recommends that puppies begin socialization classes as early as 7-8 weeks of age. Read the full article here:
- Our puppy preschool room is meticulously sanitized every morning before class begins
- Preschool puppies only interact with their classmates. There is no interaction with other dogs in our care.
- First round of vaccinations required for all participants before their start date
Does your puppy have frequent accidents in the house? Having trouble finding time to relax because your puppy doesn't slow down? Lucky Puppy courses can help!
- Enrolling puppies ages 8-12 weeks
- Four week course led by a certified dog trainer (Karen Pryor Certified Training Partner)
- Includes weekly 4 hour on-site play and learn groups, as well as 1 - 1 hour in-home training sessions
- 18 hours of class time
- Open enrollment
- Tuition $499
What is Lucky Puppy?
Lucky puppy is the puppy preschool you never knew you needed...until now! This is a four week course containing four modules that will help set your puppy up for success in the real world. There are a lot of scary and questionable things out there that can create fear and uncertainty in your canine. The four modules in this course incorporate:
- potty training
- tools to help minimize destructive chewing
- name recognition
- playtime with other puppies
- exposure to nail trims, harnesses, grooming, and more
- confidence building
The new experiences your puppy will be introduced to in a fun and positive manner, will help build a solid foundation of confidence and skills to handle everyday exposures.